Lean Six Sigma yellow belt training course includes all that is required to help the candidates acquire the knowledge and skill to pass the Lean Six Sigma yellow belt exam.
Lean Six Sigma yellow belt training course
Fully Accredited training
High pass rate
Pre-Course material included
Real-life examples cited
Guaranteed lowest price
Course manual included
About Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt training
The objective of the Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt certification is to ensure that candidates have sufficient knowledge and understanding of the Lean Six Sigma process improvement methodology and practice to be able to work effectively with, or as a member of, a process improvement team working within a Lean Six Sigma environment.
Our Learn six Sigma Yellow Belt training is a 3-day classroom training that teaches delegates all they need to know in order to pass the Lean Six Sigma yellow belt exam. Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt training is highly coveted by professionals around the world as it helps organisations increase their performance and efficiency.
In a Lean Six Sigma environment, Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt certified professionals work in teams to carry out project activities.
Lean Six Sigma yellow belt training Prerequisite
There is no formal requirement for taking the Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt training. Our well-structured pre-course materials will provide candidates with little or no knowledge the best start to their training.
Lean Six Sigma yellow belt training – Target audience
Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt training can be undertaken by anyone who is involved in business processes performance improvement projects (Projects that deal with improving business process performance)
The 3-day Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt training is to prepare candidates for the exam.
Candidates who are interested in taking the APMG International‘s Lean Six Sigma yellow belt exam will be able to sit the exam with us immediately after the training.
Candidates who choose the the International Association for Six Sigma Certification (IASSC)’s exam, the exam will be able to sit at a prometric exam centre at the scheduled date.
Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Exam Format
- Multiple choice format
- 50 questions per paper
- 25 marks or more required to pass (out of 50 available) – 50%
- 40 minutes duration
- Calculators are not permitted for this exam
Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt training course content
The following areas will be taught during this course:
- How to define customer value
- Reducing waste
- Implementing Six Sigma to an entire company or just a project
- DMAIC Methods
- How much poor quality cost a business
- CTQ Requirements (Critical to Quality)
- Diagrams of SIPOC
- The badics of measurements
- Analysing defects
- Data collection
- The basics of data analysis, including run charts, pareto and histogram
- Mapping processes
- The causes and effects using Ishikawa diagrams
- Discovering, building and evaluation solutions
- The fundamentals of Statistical Process Controls
- 5S Tools
- Improvement events and Kaisen
- We make the learning fun
- We are trusted by by organisations like Exxon Mobil, CBN, Interswitch, Helios tower, Stanbic IBTC etc.
- We offer pre- and post-course support so that you are never alone
- All of our training is hands-on, using real world examples
- As a global provider, we have an extremely high global pass rate
- More than 90% of our past delegates partronise our other courses
- We have the best instructors in the industry which is reflected in our position as the market leader for professional qualifications in Nigeria
- We provide value for money as we have trained thousands of professionals in Nigeria and beyond
- Our training venues are highly conducive for learning
Yes, It is Accredited by APMG International which is in partnership with with LSSA (Lean Six Sigma Academy) to make the full suite of Lean Six Sigma available to intending candidates around the world.
Candidate enrolling for our Learn six Sigma Yellow Belt training will have access to the following:
- Pre-course materials
- 3-day classroom training
- Our training materials
- Course completion certificate
- Lean six Sigma Yellow Belt exam
- Breakfast and lunch during the training
We are accredited by APMG International and we are authorised to conduct the LSSA (Lean Six Sigma Academy) exam.
Please note that candidates who enrol with us have the option of taking the International Association for Six Sigma Certification (IASSC) exam.
Yes, the cost of this course (Learn six Sigma Yellow Belt training) include the cost of the Learn six Sigma Yellow Belt exam.
No, there are no formal requirements for the Learn six Sigma Yellow Belt exam
The training Starts by 8:30 AM and ends 4:30 PM
Yes, we allow installment payments. Please note you will be required to make a complete payment before you can gain access to the training venue.
No Reviews found for this course.