Lean Six Sigma Black belt training course includes all that is required to help the candidates acquire the knowledge and skill to pass the Lean Six Sigma Black belt exam.
Lean Six Sigma Black belt training course
Fully Accredited training
High pass rate
Pre-Course material included
Real-life examples cited
Guaranteed lowest price
Course manual included
About Lean Six Sigma Black Belt training
The Objective of the Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certification is to make sure that a candidate has required knowledge, understanding and application of the Lean Six Sigma process improvement methodology, practice and analytical tools to be able to work effectively as the team leader of complex breakthrough Lean Six Sigma process improvement projects and to support improvement teams operating within a Lean Six Sigma environment.
Our Learn six Sigma Black Belt training is a 7-day classroom training that teaches delegates all they need to know in order to pass the Lean Six Sigma Black belt exam. Lean Six Sigma Black Belt training is highly sought after by professionals around the world as it helps organisations increase their performance and efficiency.
In a Lean Six Sigma environment, Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certified professionals work in teams to carry out complex project activities.
Lean Six Sigma Black belt training Prerequisite
Candidates who are interested in sitting Lean Six Sigma Black belt are required to have a minimum of Higher vocational education / university level (EQF Level 7).
Lean Six Sigma Black belt training – Target audience
The Lean Six Sigma Black belt training is targeted at those professionals who deal with managing complex business performance breakthrough projects and in supporting the execution of business processes performance improvement projects. Lean Six Sigma Black belt training is also suitable for professionals who are in charge of large or multiple functions or departments who are to program manage and support business processes improvement project teams within their span of authority (e.g. Operational Directors, Programme Directors, Finance Directors, IT Directors and HR Directors).
Our 7-day Lean Six Sigma Black Belt training is to prepare candidates for the Lean Six Sigma Black Belt exam.
Candidates who are interested in taking the APMG International‘s Lean Six Sigma Black belt exam will be able to sit the exam with us immediately after the training at the training venue.
Candidates who choose the the International Association for Six Sigma Certification (IASSC)’s exam, the exam will be able to sit at a prometric exam centre at the scheduled date.
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Exam Format
- Multiple choice format
- 60 questions per paper
- 38 marks or more required to pass (out of 60 available) – 63%
- 180 minutes duration
- Calculators are permitted for this exam
This step involves the submission of two Lean Six Sigma projects to APMG for assessment. A template for this submission is available.
Kindly note that each of the projects should show how a saving or cost avoidance of a minimum of € 50,000 per annum. Also each of the project must be approved by the Champion and financial Controller.
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt training course Outline
The following areas will be taught during this course of the training:
- World Class Performance
- Process Improvement Deployment
- Project Management
- CIMM Level I – Creating a Solid Foundation
- CIMM Level II – Creating a Continuous Improvement Culture
- CIMM Level III – Creating Stable and Efficient Processes
- CIMM Level IV – Creating Capable Processes
- CIMM Level V – Creating World Class Products and Services
- We make your learning experience unforgetable
- We are trusted by by organisations like Exxon Mobil, CBN, Interswitch, Helios tower, Stanbic IBTC etc.
- We offer pre- and post-course support so that you are never alone
- All of our training is hands-on, using real world examples
- As a global provider, we have an extremely high global pass rate
- More than 90% of our past delegates partronise our other courses
- We have the best instructors in the industry which is reflected in our position as the market leader for professional qualifications in Nigeria
- We provide value for money as we have trained thousands of professionals in Nigeria and beyond
- Our training venues are highly conducive for learning
Yes, It is Accredited by APMG International which is in partnership with with LSSA (Lean Six Sigma Academy) to make the full suite of Lean Six Sigma available to intending candidates around the world.
Candidate enrolling for our Learn six Sigma Black Belt training will have access to the following:
- Pre-course materials
- 7-day classroom training
- Our training materials
- Course completion certificate
- Lean six Sigma Black Belt exam
- Breakfast and lunch during the training
We are accredited by APMG International and we are authorised to conduct the LSSA (Lean Six Sigma Academy) exam.
Please note that candidates who enrol with us have the option of taking the International Association for Six Sigma Certification (IASSC) exam.
Yes, the cost of this course (Learn six Sigma Black Belt training) include the cost of the Learn six Sigma Black Belt exam.
Yes, Candidates who are interested in sitting Lean Six Sigma Black belt are required to have a minimum of Higher vocational education / university level (EQF Level 7)
The training Starts by 8:30 AM and ends 4:30 PM
Yes, we allow installment payments. Please note you will be required to make a complete payment before you can gain access to the training venue.
No Reviews found for this course.