ITIL Practitioner training course includes all that is required to help the candidates acquire the knowledge and skill to pass the ITIL Practitioner exam.
ITIL Practitioner training course
Fully Accredited training
High pass rate
Pre-Course material included
Real-life examples cited
Guaranteed lowest price
Course manual included
About ITIL Practitioner training
The Objective of ITIL Practitioner certification is to show that professionals understand how to adopt and tailor the ITIL framework to support business’ objectives. Also, ITIL Practitioner certification is aimed at giving managers the confidence that the members of their team are prepared to implement the required improvement programmes.
The ITIL Practitioner is the next level after the ITIL foundation which teaches the ITIL framework at the rudimentary level.
Please note that the ITIL Practitioner course is not a replacement for any the already existing ITIL intermediate courses. The ITIL Practitioner course is rather complementary to the other ITIL certifications.
ITIL Practitioner training Prerequisite
Candidates who are interested in the ITIL Practitioner training and exam are required to have passed the ITIL Foundation exam.
ITIL Practitioner training – Target audience
The ITIL Practitioner training is suitable for all levels of IT service professionals and other individuals who are are required to adopt and tailor ITIL to their organization’s requirements.
The 3-day ITIL Practitioner training is to prepare candidates for the exam.
Candidates will be able to sit the exam with us immediately after the training, as we are an Accredited training Organization (ATO). Please note that candidates who are not comfortable with sitting the exam after the training can reschedule their exam at no additional cost.
ITIL Practitioner Exam Format
- Multiple choice, scenario based questions
- 40 questions per paper
- 28 marks required to pass (out of 40 available) – 70%
- 1 hour 45 minutes duration
- Open Book (Official ITIL Practitioner Guidance only is allowed)
ITIL Practitioner training course content
The following areas will be taught during this course:
- Continual Service Improvement (CSI) approach as the way to structure any improvement initiatives.
- Three key areas crucial for success of any improvement initiatives:
– Organizational Change Management
– Measurement and Metrics.
- 9 Guiding Principles:- Focus on value
– Design for experience
– Start where you are
– Work holistically
– Progress iteratively
– Observe directly
– Be transparent
– Keep it simple
- We make the learning fun and we train all other ITIL courses
- We are trusted by by organisations like Exxon Mobil, CBN, Interswitch, Helios tower, Stanbic IBTC etc.
- We offer pre- and post-course support so that you are never alone
- All of our training is hands-on, using real world examples
- As a global provider, we have an extremely high global pass rate
- More than 90% of our past delegates partronise our other courses
- We have the best instructors in the industry which is reflected in our position as the market leader for professional qualifications in Nigeria
- We provide value for money as we have trained thousands of professionals in Nigeria and beyond
- Our training venues are highly conducive for learning
Yes, It is Accredited by APMG International
Candidate enrolling for our training will have access to the following:
- Pre-course materials
- 3-day classroom training
- Our training materials
- Course completion certificate
- ITIL Practitioner exam
- Breakfast and lunch during the training
We are accredited by APMG International and we are authorised to conduct the exam.
Yes, the cost of this course (ITIL Practitioner training) include the cost of the Learn six Sigma Yellow Belt exam.
Candidates are required to have passed the ITIL Foundation exam before they cn become eligible for the exam
The training Starts by 8:30 AM and end 4:30 PM
Yes, we allow installment payments. Please note you will be required to make a complete payment before you can gain access to the training venue.