The cheapest way to obtain ITIL Foundation certification in Nigeria (Lagos, Abuja, Port-Harcourt, Warri, Eket, etc) HARRYBAKER is ITIL exam centre (ITIL Prometric centre) in Nigeria (Lagos, Abuja, Port-Harcourt, etc)
Our ITIL Foundation Exam Only package provides candidates who enjoy self-study or who will love to gain an international qualification but are not financially buoyant. HARRYBAKER has a better offer for such candidates. This package allows candidates to study at their own pace and convenience and can book for the exam anytime and anywhere. We additionally provide access to our award-winning eLearning content to support the students for limited number of days. The e-Learning access can best be used for revision. Candidates still have the chance to experience full eLearning contents and all sample questions. We have recorded 100% pass rate with this package to date.
HARRYBAKER Training Institute ITIL Foundation Exam Only package offers delegates the flexibility to take their exams at their convenience at our office (paper based), your office or in the comfort of your bedroom (online).
- The package includes:
- 3-days access to our e-learning course
- Exam Sample paper with guidance and syllabus;
- Examination fee; and
- Accredited certificate from APMG
ITIL Foundation exam does not have a pre-requisite.
For candidates choosing the online option, the examination is conducted with remote web proctor solution, using a webcam, microphone and a fast and reliable internet service anywhere in the world.
HARRYBAKER’s accredited ITIL Foundation Exam Only option is ideal for individual or professionals to gain the world class qualification and study at their own pace and time and also at minimal cost.
This course covers all the features of ITIL methodology with voice over and animation to make the learning experience fun and engaging. Delegates also have access to an approved APMG trainer who will be available to support and answer any question promptly via email.
Delegates benefits from:
- Interactive quiz which is an excellent tool to help develop a deeper understanding of the course
- Exam preparatory tool and mock exams to test delegate’s knowledge and help pass the exam brilliantly.
- Bookmarking and feedback system to help delegate track their progress
- 300 multiple choice questions with references to the manual
There are 2 formats for our eLearning platform, each of which is available at Foundation, Intermediate & Expert level:
- ITIL online portal: accessible anywhere with internet access
- Multi-media (offline CD, USB or shared folder): easy to use and carried around for accessible learning 24/hrs without the need for internet
The package includes:
- 3-days access to our e-learning course (renewable)
- Exam Sample paper with guidance and syllabus
- Mock Exam
- Full tutor support via phone and email while you study
- HARRYBAKER course workbook
- Examination fee inclusive
- Accredited certificate from APMG/Axelos
The purpose of the foundation level is to confirm you have sufficient knowledge and understanding of the ITIL framework to be able to work effectively with, or as a member of, a project management team. The foundation level is also a pre-requisite for the practitioner certification.
- Multiple choice
- 40 questions per paper
- 26 marks required to pass (out of 40 available) – 65%
- 60 minutes duration
- Closed book.
- Learning Environment: Delegates takes advantage of a day quiet, devoted, time-out from all distraction and work to focus on learning and passing the ITIL exam.
- Pre-course: Enjoy a 30 day access to our well develop and engaging eLearning and a work book put together by our experience trainer.
- Retention: Delegates increase their knowledge retention by actively participating in class activities and case studies use to aid their learning experience.
- Networking: Delegates get to make contacts, exchange ideas and learn from each other’s wealth of experience as they network whilst learning
- Expert Trainer: Delegates learn through an interactive and engaging classroom sessions led by our highly experienced trainers
- IT Graduates
- IT Students
- IT Architects
- Project Managers
- IT Developers
- Team Managers
- Project Management Consultants
- Business Analyst
- IT specialists Professionals in different areas of specialisation
- Program Managers
- New Graduates
- Anyone who wants to know about IT Service Management
Accredited Provider: HARRYBAKER training is an Accredited Training Organisation, assessed by AXELOS Ltd, APMG international and PMI USA every year to check that we have quality processes, course materials and trainers to give you the best ITIL® training and our other accredited courses.
High Pass-Rate: Excellent ITIL® examination pass rates consistently above the national average for Foundation, Intermediate and Expert qualifications.
Experienced Trainer: Trainers who are experienced IT Consultants, IT Project Managers, IT Solution Architects and Head of IT who can advise you on how to apply ITIL® methodology to your organization, give examples of the benefits of ITIL® in delivering IT services.
Value for Money: You get value for your money; our certification and training fees are the most affordable in the country.
Quick ROI: You get your Foundation, Intermediate & Expert exam results immediately, so you can add your new certifications to your CV
Yes, all our courses are fully accredited by APMG – ITIL Examination Institute
Yes, You can take our ITIL Foundation Training which is a rich multimedia eLearning training developed for allow you take your ITIL Foundation Training wherever you may be seated across the globe. Our ITIL Foundation Training is flexible, you can take the training both online and offline.
To enroll for the ITIL Foundation Training, Please click the button below:-
All our instructors are fully accredited by APMG and have over ten years of experience in training and apply ITIL framework within Multinational organizations
The fee covers all learning materials, exam, globally recognised certificates from APMG/AXELOS and lunch for the 3 days.
Yes, the course includes the appropriate ITIL exam.
There are no prerequisites the Foundation Level but a pass at the Foundation level is a “must” for the ITIL intermediate and expert levels.
The duration of the eLearning packages depends on your terms and conditions. Please check out the terms.
When you are book onto the course, you get our interactive voice over and animated eLearning and our well-developed course workbook to aid your learning and help prepare you for the ITIL exam.
Yes, delegates are expected to complete a minimum of 2 hours homework each evening
ITIL is a Best practice framework that has been drawn from the public and private sectors internationally. It gives directions to organisations and individuals on how IT resources should be organised to deliver business value, documenting the process, functions and roles of IT service management (ITSM). HARRYBAKER offers you a robust and definite accredited ITIL certification path. ITIL Certification path consisting of 4 major – ITIL Foundation, Intermediate levels (Lifecycle & Capability), Managing Across the Lifecycle (MALC) and ITIL Expert. HARRYBAKER professionals as an accredited training organisation will offer you all that are necessary not only to pas your exams and become an ITIL expert but also in integrating ITIL knowledge in your deliverables.
copy and paste
No Reviews found for this course.