Financial skill is not only reserved for Chartered Accountants or Chartered Financial Analysts. It needed by every manager.
Become certified through an intensive 2-day boot-camp in Nigeria (Lagos, Abuja & Port-Harcourt).
Financial skills should only be reserved for professional accountants or CFA’s. Every manager needs to understand finance if they are to play an active role in helping their organization achieve its objectives. However, not every manager needs the same level of skill and understanding as specialist financial managers like chartered accountants.
FINANCE FOR NON-FINANCIAL MANAGERS TRAINING
HARRYBAKER’s Finance for Non-Financial course will equip candidates with good knowledge of the key concepts of prudent financial management by being able to understand, interpret and analyse Balance Sheets, Income Statement and Cash-flow Statements. The course also teaches how manager’s business decisions impact the financial health of their organizations.
HARRYBAKER Training Institute accredited FINANCE FOR NON-FINANCIAL MANAGERS Training course is ideal for individual or professionals to gain the world class qualification in a classroom environment.
HARRYBAKER Training Institute does not just train and prepare you to pass the exams, but also equip you with the necessary capabilities to be a great manager which makes our 2-day training option unique. You will learn from industry experts who will take you beyond the numbers to becoming an effective manager.
During this course, delegates will have access to various sample questions, different real-life examples, question and answer session where delegate will have the opportunity to ask our experienced trainers questions and have answers that will help bring the framework to suit their work environment and also help to consolidate their learning experience. This ensures effective preparation for the qualification exams. We have recorded 100% success rate in our exams to date.
Our trainers have experience in over 10 industry sectors which makes us stand out from other training providers and had trained in over 10 countries. We aim for excellence which is reflected in our choice of training venues to ensure that the environment is conducive for learning.
Delegates benefits from:
- Experienced Trainers: learn via interactive classroom sessions conducted by highly qualified and experienced instructors
- Networking Opportunities: make contacts and exchange ideas as you network with your fellow peers whilst learning. We have mixed delegates from Oil & Gas, Consulting, Banking, FCMG, etc sectors.
- Better Retention: benefit from increased knowledge retention as you actively participate in hands-on activities and case studies
- Adaptive learning: enjoy a multi-sensory learning experience that appeals to more of your multiple intelligences because our courses are blended with e-Learning
- Venue: take advantage of quiet, dedicated time away from the office and other distractions to really focus on your learning needs.
The package includes:
- Exam Sample paper with guidance and syllabus
- Mock Exam
- Full tutor support via phone and email while you study
- HARRYBAKER course workbook
- Examination fee inclusive
- Accredited certificate from APMG International
- Multiple Choice
- 25 Questions
- 18 marks required to pass (out of 25 available) – 72%
- 60 minutes duration
- Closed book (A copy of the glossary and a calculator are permitted in the exam).
- You will understand finance, allowing them to play a more active role in helping their organization achieve its objective
- You will be able to demonstrate your understanding of financial management and accounting processes
- Speak financial language fluently – understand and communicate better with finance specialists.
- Don’t be confused by financial jargon and take the opportunity to improve your knowledge as well as your overall performance as a manager!
- Every business decision made by managers across all functions has a financial impact. This certification will help to verify that your managers are competent in their understanding of good financial practices.
- All Non-Financial managers
- Newly appointed managers
Accredited Provider: HARRYBAKER training is an Accredited Training Organisation, assessed by AXELOS Ltd, APMG international and PMI USA every year to check that we have quality processes, course materials and trainers to give you the best training experience.
High Pass-Rate: Excellent examination pass rates consistently above the national average for all qualifications.
Experienced Trainer: Trainers who are experienced and who can advise you on how to apply concept, framework and methodology to your circumstance.
Value for Money: You get value for your money; our certification and training fees are the most affordable in the country.
Quick ROI: You get your Foundation & Practitioner exam results immediately, so you can add your new certifications to your CV
Yes, it is accredited by APMG International, United Kingdom
All of our instructors are fully accredited and have over ten years of experience
We provide pre-course reading, a printed copy of the official manual, HARRYBAKER courseware folder, official certificates and refreshments, eLearning (if applicable)
Yes, the course includes all applicable exams
There are no formal prerequisites for this course, however, candidates must achieve a pass at Foundation level before attempting to complete the Practitioner examination.
The Foundation exam is multiple choice and the Practitioner exam is in the “Objective Testing” format, a style of complex multiple-choice examination
The pre-course study material which is sent upon confirmation consists of; 1) Listening to the eLearning contents 2) Pre-course workbook to be completed by the Delegate and handed to Trainer at the start of course. 3) 70 multiple choice Questions to test your with detailed answers. The pre-course work on a HARRYBAKER course will require around 15 hours of study prior to the course start date.
The training hours are start at 8am and finish at 5pm approximately
There is a minimum of 2 hours homework each evening which will be set by the trainer each day
ou will need to complete and submit a PMP Professional Development Activities Reporting Form to PMI. This can be obtained from by visiting www.pmi.org/Certification/Maintain-Your-Credential.aspx
Once your booking has been placed and confirmed, you will receive an email which contains your course location, course overview, pre-course reading material (if required), course agenda and payment receipts
copy and paste
No Reviews found for this course.