Certification Exams – Online &
Project, Programme & Portfolio Management
IT Service Management
You can now sit your paper-based exam with us in Nigeria or online exam through us from any part of the world. The existence of the proctor solution has made it easy for candidates who intend to sit their exams from their various locations. With the Proctor, you now have the flexibility of sitting your exam at your own convenience.
Gone are those days when you have to travel long distance just because you want to sit an exam. You can now take your exams anywhere you are, provided you have access to the internet. Exams can now be schedule anytime 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The following highlights how certification exams work with us:
What you will get
Our Certification exam courses give you access to the following:
- Exam registration: When you enroll for any of the certification exams, we will enrol you for the exam.
- Free 3-day eLearning access: Upon enrolling for any of the courses, you will be granted access to study using our eLearning via our online learning portal. The eLearning covers the entire syllabuses of the different courses. The eLearning contains a blend of voice-over and animations which together make your learning engaging and fun. Please note that there are no eLearning access for MSP Practitioner, M_o_R Practitioner, COBIT 5 Foundation.
- Quizzes: Quizzes are included at the end of each section of the eLearning
- Exam Practice questions: To familiarise yourself with the exam, exam practice questions are included in the eLearning
- Course manual: You will aslo get the course manual (soft-copy) for the course you enrol for.
- PDUs offered: You can use the eLearning access to claim PDUs to meet your Continuing Certification Requirements. The number of PDUs offered depends on the kind of course you enrol for. You can get up to 30 PDUs for each of the courses.
Upon enrolling for your exam, you will let us know when you will like to sit your exam. The examination institute will then contact you via email to set up a profile to sit your online exam.
There are 3 ways exam can be done through us:
- Paper-based exam: Those who are in Lagos can take paper-based at our office. A group of candidates who want to sit the exam at their own location in Lagos can also sit the paper-based exam. Please note that if you take a classroom training that includes exam with us, you will sit the paper-based exam at the venue of the training.
- Online Exam at our office: You can decide to take the online exam at our office. The only clause is that if anything goes wrong during the exam, due to internet connection or technical issue with the computer, is it at your own risk.
- Proctor-powered online exam: the proctor solution has made it easy for candidates who what to sit their exams at their own locations. With this, you will be invigilated by an online invigilator. the process of sitting the exam is highlight below. Please note that opting for this option will attract a further charge of £11 for the online exam supervision
Exam Sitting process
With the right preparation, passing your exam becomes easy. We offer free 3-day eLearning access when you enrol for any of the exam with us. The eLearning covers the entire syllabuses for each of the courses. Apart from this, quizzes and exam practice questions are included to ensure you familiarise yourself with the exam style.
Before we go ahead to book your exam, we require a go ahead from your, as cancellation of any exam booked will attract some administrative charges.
At the agreed time the exam will be taken. Please note that you will be required to present a valid ID to take your exam
- Ensure that you test the device’s compatibility at: proctoru.com/portal/apmg-international. This site helps run a check on your system and let you know if you can sit the online exam using the device.
- Ensure you have access to fast-speed and reliable internet connection. Make sure your connection is not intermittent as this may disrupt the exam
- You must have a valid ID or Photo ID for identity verification
If you are using a webcam that is built with the computer, ensure you have a mirror so as to allow the proctor to inspect the computer monitor edges and keyboard
- Ensure that you turn off all phones
- Ensure the your room is well-lit up
- When you are ready to sit your Exam, return to www.proctoru.com/portal/apmg-international and log in. After this, a message appears “connect to your Proctor Now”.
Click on the button and you will automatically be taken you to the proctoring room. Next, click the button under Step 1 – “Click to Download”. You will be prompted to download and run a file. The programme will allow ProctorU to be able to view your screen and the running programmes during the course of your exam. Once closed at the end of the online exam, the programme expires.
- The proctor will be there to help you through the testing process, and during the exam. In case of any technical challenge or lost connectivity, please contact ProtorU immediately on +1 855-772-8678.
- Your time for the exam begins once the proctor enters you into the exam.
To avoid unnecessary challenge while sitting your online exam, you are required to meet the following requirements:
- A computer running Windows XP (or higher) or Mac OS X 10 (or higher)
- A web cam with 640×480 video pixel resolution or higher
- Working speakers connected to the computer (it can be in-built)
- A microphone connected to the computer. A web cam that has a built-in microphone is recommended
- A web browser with Adobe Flash Player installed. Flash Player 10 is recommended
- Fast-speed internet connection
- Ability to share your screen using the proctor programme during the exam.
Enrol for exam
Most of our classroom training courses are taken with the exam.
How long does it take to get eLearning access after enrolling for an exam?
Upon enrolling for your exam , it takes less than 24 hours to get your eLearning access